Why Buy Land in Angel Fire?
- Angel Fire is an 18,000 acre alpine community located in the beautiful Sangre de Cristo Mountains of the Southern Rocky Mountain range
- Angel Fire is poised for growth with over $64 million of projects underway and over $100 million on the drawing board.
- Tourism is the number one industry in Angel Fire, attracting thousands year round to our four season resort.
- Angel Fire will be the type of community that baby boomers and generation Xers will choose for their next phase of life. They will choose Angel Fire for the variety of activities and events that match their active lifestyles.
- It is important to be on the leading edge as Angel Fire continues to grow. Now is the time to buy land.
We believe we have identified some truly Good Deals for you. Make sure you secure your “Piece of Angel Fire” by calling one of our professional REALTORS® today for information and a tour.
Good Deals never last long enough!
What makes these lots Good Deals.
The land and lots listed are at or below market value.
Other criteria that aided in selecting property for this website may include one or more of the following:
- The land is identified by surveyor’s stakes to allow the buyers to see exactly what they are buying, see the options for a building site and see the views.
- The land is adjacent to an amenity such as the ski slope, golf course, greenbelt or national forest.
- The land has great views.
- If the land is thinned of extra trees to give a buyer a view into the lot and locate a potential building site.
- The land is flat and buildable.
- Owner Financing
How can RE/MAX Mountain Realty assist you?
- We created this website so customers would have a starting place when inquiring about Good Deals.
- We provide you with research and information so you can make an informed decision.
- We will assist you through every step of the way in evaluating, viewing, selecting and purchasing land in Angel Fire.
- We are also here to provide you with information when you decide to build or finance your project.
- We want to be your trusted friend and your REALTORS®.
Good Deals On Angel Fire Land
Calle De Los Caballeros, Angel Fire $64,900
Located in Country Club I this property is right outside the Aspens and has passive solar as well as views north eastern toward Baldy, Touch-me -not and the Eagle Nest area. Large old Aspens and a variety of other trees adorn the homesite as well as this site is very easy to build on.
Conchas Drive, Angel Fire $67,000
Sacramento Dr., Angel Fire $69,000
Luna Drive, Angel Fire $69,500
BEAUTIFUL LOT WITH VIEWS OF WHEELER. QUIET CUL DE SAC IN AREA NEAR MONTE VERDE LAKE. PRICED TO SELL.
Camino Real, Angel Fire $69,500
This bank owned lot has a flat built up area perfect for building. There is a beautiful seasonal stream that meanders across one end of the lot. This lot is accessible from two road.